We are importing good quantities of Radiata Pine from New Zealand on a continuous basis. We are engaged in manufacturing qualitative New Zealand pine as per the specifications and utility of our clients. Our Pines are grown in temperate and tropical regions. Being fast-growing softwoods they are capable of standing relatively dense stands. Our coniferous Pine trees are valued throughout the world for their timber and wood pulp. We are among the leading New Zealand Pine Wood Manufacturers and Suppliers in India.
- Widely used in flooring, the White Pine Wood that we export are durable, termite resistant and give an appealing look to your home decor.
- Moreover, the New Zealand pine that we offer has a low shrinkage which thereby contributes to its stability.
- They are denser, more resinous and durable.
- Our Solid Pine wood is used for a variety of purpose in making small moldings to huge engineered beams.
- Apart from it, these woods are used in high-value carpentry like interior fittings and fixtures, furniture, window frames, paneling, floors and roofing.
New Zealand Pine is widely used in shuttering in the construction industry.
It is the major source of material in the wood packing industry, and is used for construction of pallets, boxes, wooden drums etc.
Products Available in New Zealand Pine
The distinguished products that we are providing in New Zealand Pine are :
- Any sawn Sizes, even the Smallest Possible sizes can be provided as per requirements, like sizes with thickness of 15 mm and above.
- Huge experience in providing the standard sizes for the Wood Packing industry.
- Wooden Mouldings on an order basis.
- CCA Treated Pine Wood , which improves the quality and life of Pine Wood. This treatment is a main requirement for Many Countries.
- Selling logs to the customers as per their requirements.